I Watched the Clucking on the News and Went Looking For My Hatchet

Photobucket
I was sayin let me out of here before I was even born-Photobucket
It's such a gamble when you get a facePhotobucket
It's fascinating to observe what the mirror does,Photobucket ...but when I dine it's for the wall that I set a place.Photobucket
I belong to the blank generation and I can take it or leave it each time.Photobucket
Triangles were falling at the window as the doctor cursed, Photobucket
...he was a cartoon long forsaken by the public eye.Photobucket
The nurse adjusted her garters as I breathed my first breath,Photobucket
...the doctor grabbed my throat and yelled, "God's consolation prize!"Photobucket
To hold the TV to my lips, the air so packed with cash then carry it up flights of stairs and drop it in the vacant lot,Photobucket
I lose my train of thought, fall into your arms' tracks, and watch beneath the eyelids every passing dot.Photobucket

I belong to the blank generation and I can take it or leave it each time.

No comments:

*