That Name Uttered Once and Hushed Forever After

PhotobucketYes, strange, darkness best, and the darker the worse, then all well, for the time,Photobucketbut it will come, the time will come, the thing is there, you'll see it,Photobucketget off me, keep off me, all dark, all still, all over, wiped out-Photobucket Yes, perhaps, a shade gone, I suppose, some might say, poor thing, a shade gone,Photobucketjust a shade, in the head-just a shade, but I doubt it, I doubt it, not really,PhotobucketI'm all right, still all right, do my best, all I can-
PhotobucketYes, peace, one assumed, all out, all the pain, all as if . . . never been, it will come...-Photobucketpardon, no sense in this, oh I know . . .none Photobucketthe less, one assumed, peace . . . Photobucket I mean . . . not merely all over, but as if . . . never beenPhotobucket

No comments:

*